Have you ever experienced that moment when you’re walking in your home, and suddenly, it starts raining inside? Or maybe you’ve noticed some water spots on your ceiling and walls after a heavy rainstorm. If you have, there’s a good chance that your roof has sustained some damage.
But how can you tell if the damage is bad enough that you must repair, repatch, or replace your roof? In this blog post, we’ll share with you some signs to look out for so you can make an informed decision.
Signs That You Need Roof Repair Or Repatching
If you notice any of the following signs, you likely need to either repair or re patch your roof:
- Cracked, loose, or missing roof tiles
- Discoloration, moss, or mold growth
- Visible sunlight from the roof/attic
But, When Do You Need A Roof Replacement
You need a roof replacement when there is
- Damaged ridges: the ridge is the highest point of your roof, and if it’s damaged, it can cause many problems.
- Leaks in the ceiling: If you notice leaks, there is likely damage to your roof that needs to be addressed.
- Sagging: Finally, if you notice that your roof is sagging, this is a serious issue that can indicate structural damage.
If you see any of these signs, it’s important to contact a roofing company as soon as possible.
Factors That Will Affect Your Decision On Whether Or Not To Repair Or Replace Your Roof
- The type of damage: If the damage is extensive, such as large holes or chunks missing, you will likely need to replace your roof.
- The age of your roof: If your roof is getting older and showing signs of wear and tear, it may be time to start considering replacing it.
- The condition of your home: if you’re planning on selling your home soon, it may be worth investing in a new roof to increase its value.
If you’re unsure whether you need to repair or replace your roof, the best you can do is consult with a professional roofing company.
The Reputable Contractor That Will Help You With Your Roofing Needs
Rosenow Customs LLC is the contractor you can trust if you need a roofing service, whether it’s repaired, repatching, replacement, or a roof installation. We have a team of experienced professionals dedicated to providing quality services at an affordable price. If you’re not sure whether you need a roof repair or repatching, don’t worry, our experts will be able to assess the damage and give you an expert opinion on the best course of action you need to take.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. We’ll be happy to answer any of your questions and help you find the best solution for your needs.